Bindery Manager (Midwest)
Well established Midwest commercial printer is seeking an experienced Bindery Manager. This individual will be responsible for a all finishing operations and have 3 direct reports with 50 indirect reports. Excellent compensation and benefits package including relocation assistance.
• Manage all operations of a 3-shift bindery department
• Ability to lead, coach, and train hands-on machine operators and supervisors
• Develop and measure KPI's
• Establish and follow an annual budget
• Equipment acquisition
• Work with other department managers and senior management to improve efficiencies
• Bachelor's degree preferred along with 5+ years supervisory experience
• Past hands-on experience with bindery equipment such as cutters, folders, stitchers, and perfect binders
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Experience working directly with customers
• Knowledge of continuous Improvement/lean manufacturing
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
All information kept in strict confidence.
Contact Donna Monaco at PrintLink or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. #66739W
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.