General Manager (Northeast)
Well established printing company is seeking an experienced General Manager to lead their direct mail printing facility. There is a knowledgeable production team in place and key initiatives include building a strong sales team. This individual will head the sales activities for the facility and will be accountable for operational top-line figures including volume, product mix and margin. The ideal candidate should be an established senior manager experienced in sales and operations leadership as well as having the ability to initiate and implement long term strategies geared toward operational excellence. Excellent compensation, bonus potential, and benefits package including relocation assistance.
• Contributing to overall strategy, ensuring profitable growth by implementing and managing cost controls and profit improvement plans.
• Implementation of sales strategies in this role will include working in close partnership with the other members of the corporate executive team.
• Managing and growing a local sales team.
• Bachelor's degree preferred, Master’s degree a plus
• Strong sales leadership skills and lean manufacturing experience, as well as having a background of hands-on sales.
• Must have a solid track record in developing, mentoring and growing a sales team to increase revenue and profitability.
• 8+ years' senior management experience of at least a 50-person team in a metric driven printing environment.
• Have excellent people skills and strong communication skills.
• Must thrive in a fast-past environment and have a thorough understanding of the unique concerns related to heatset and coldset direct mail production.
All information kept in strict confidence.
Contact Donna Monaco at Printlink.com or give us a call at 800-867-3463. Ref #66828W
Email us at email@example.com or apply below.