Field Service Technician (Ontario)
Leading global printing equipment manufacturer is seeking an experienced Field Service Technician skilled in electro-mechanical systems. Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. You will be able to work out of a home office and travel both within Canada and the USA.
• Installation, training, service and repair of post-press bindery and mailing equipment such as folders, inserters, gatherers, stitchers, or binders
• Be a self-starter and work independently from a home office
• Communicate directly with customers
• Associates degree
• At least 3 years' experience electrical and electro-mechanical maintenance on industrial equipment
• Knowledge of automation and motion controls (B&R, Allen Bradley, Siemens)
• Ability to travel domestically (have a car and valid driver's license)
• Ability to travel internationally (current passport)
• Reside near a major airport
• PLC programming a plus
• Strong troubleshooting skills
All information kept in strict confidence.
Contact Donna Monaco at Printlink.com or give us a call at 800-867-3463. Ref #66803W
Email us at email@example.com or apply below.