Printing Pressroom Manager (Northeast)
Well established printing company located in the Northeast is seeking a Press Room Manager with offset sheetfed experience. Pressroom Supervisors looking to move forward in their career are encouraged to apply. This is a career building and growth opportunity.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Managing a 3-shift pressroom.
• Schedule, train and coach press operators.
• Maintain quality product output, waste reduction, and process improvement.
• Be highly organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability.
• Must have 5+ years of supervisory/management in a team environment along with 5 years running a sheetfed litho press.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required.
• Heidelberg or Koenig & Bauer/KBA experience, a bachelor's degree, and lean manufacturing experience preferred.
Excellent compensation, benefits and relocation assistance. All information kept in strict confidence.
Contact Donna Monaco at PrintLink or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. #66795w
Email us at email@example.com or apply below.