Multi-national company is seeking an accomplished Chemist skilled in research and development of Energy Curable (EC) lithographic printing inks. You will be in a new office and lab located in the Chicago area. Excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, and a 401(k). This is a team-oriented culture where you will have growth potential within a self-directed/independent environment.
• Developing new Energy Curable (EC) products with a focus on UV Offset sheetfed printing inks
• Work with customers during the design, qualification, and troubleshooting of offset printing inks as well as providing technical service support
• Materials analysis
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry
• At least 5 years' experience in UV Chemistry or EC ink formulation
• An understanding of industry and government regulations regarding EC products
• Proficiency in detailed record-keeping
• Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
• Polymer Science background
• SAP knowledge
• Knowledge of Offset/Litho printing processes
• Strong color visual acuity
All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Donna Monaco at Printlink.com or give us a call at 800-867-3463. Ref #66801W
Email us at email@example.com or apply below.