Multi-national company is seeking an accomplished Chemist skilled in research and development of liquid inkjet digital printing inks. You will be in a new office and lab located in the Chicago area. Excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, and a 401(k). This is a team-oriented culture where you will have growth potential within a self-directed/independent environment.
• Developing solvent, water-based, and Energy Curable (EC) inkjet printing inks and coatings
• Analysis, development, and formulation of small batch manufacturing
• Work with customers during the design, qualification, and troubleshooting of ink and coating products
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry
• At least 5 years' experience formulating inks and coatings
• Knowledge in rheology, pigment dispersions, interfacial/colloidal science, polymer chemistry, and color science
• Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
• SAP knowledge
• Strong color visual acuity
All information kept in strict confidence.
Contact Donna Monaco at Printlink.com or give us a call at 800-867-3463. Ref #66802W
Email us at email@example.com or apply below.