Large Format Digital Press Operator / Inkjet Wide Format Specialist (Mid-Atlantic)
Premier global textile company is establishing a digital printing division. They are looking for a Lead Printer to run latex wide format equipment on a day shift. You will be in a new division located in North Carolina. Competitive compensation and benefits: medical, pension, and a 401(k). This company has an excellent reputation for success and profitability.
This is a growth opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this new inkjet initiative.
• Set up files and run wide format inkjet equipment
• Be a self-starter and work independently to set schedules
• Communicate directly with customers to get proofs approved
• Perform planned printer cleaning and routine maintenance
• Associates degree (Bachelor's degree a plus)
• At least 5 years' experience running wide format inkjet printers, latex experience preferred
• Experience using standard prepress software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Experience with various RIP's (Onyx, Caldera, Fiery etc.)
• Knowledgeable in latex inkjet printing on fabrics/textiles
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Strong color visual acuity, color management, and color matching skills
All information kept in strict confidence.
Contact Donna Monaco at Printlink.com or give us a call at 800-867-3463. Ref #66806W
Email us at email@example.com or apply below.