Printing Press Operator/Helper (Ontario)
Growing multi-national offset printing company is seeking a Press Operator Helper/Feeder to assist the lead Press Operator. This company prides itself on a team environment that encourages innovation and community involvement and fosters respect. Individuals experienced in helping a lead press operator run large format sheetfed litho presses are encouraged to apply. Excellent hourly wage and benefits package.
• Assist the lead Press Operator
• Feed sheetfed paper into the press
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested
• Knowledge of Heidelberg or Harris presses preferred, candidates with Komori, manroland, Mitsubishi, Koenig & Bauer (KBA), Ryobi, Akiyama or Shinohara experience will be considered
• A strong commitment to quality and safety
• Willingness to work a first/second weekly rotating shift (1st 6:45am-3pm, 2nd 2:45pm-11pm)
• Ability to commute daily to Burlington, Ontario location
• Possess mechanical aptitude
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Donna Monaco at PrintLink or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. #66817W
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.