Printing-Maintenance Technician (Upper Midwest)
Team oriented Minneapolis area printing company is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to cover 2nd shift. This is a plant-based position so there is no travel. Competitive compensation and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Wellness Incentives and 401(k) match.
• Performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, installing, and repairing press and bindery equipment
• Associates degree or equivalent experience
• At least 3 years' maintenance on industrial equipment
• A strong background in mechanical and electro-mechanical troubleshooting
• Ability to work read blueprints
• Experience with mechanical drives, motors and electrical switches
• Experience with printing presses, bindery equipment and finishing systems such as die-cutters, folders, stitchers and perfect binders a plus
All information kept in strict confidence.
Contact Donna Monaco at PrintLink or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. #66821W
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.