Bindery Manager (Midwest)
Prominent Midwest full service commercial printer with an in-house lettershop and finishing is seeking an experienced Bindery Manager.
• Manage bindery and finishing team
• Ability to perform hands-on work that includes using warehouse equipment and bindery machinery (cutting, folding, saddle stitching, perfect binding, folding and gluing)
• Excellent people skills and "can-do" approach
• Management experience including hiring and mentoring new team members
• Good eye for details
• Solid problem-solving skills
Excellent compensation and benefits package. ALL information kept in strict confidence. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference #66830W
Email us at email@example.com or apply below.