Quality Manager (California)
Industry leader in Plastic Card Manufacturing is seeking an experienced Quality Manager in California. This is a great career opportunity with a growing company that nurtures their own and gives back to communities.
• Perform duties involved in an implementation of quality and lean improvement policies
• Supervise Quality Assurance Team and interact with inter-company departments to maintain the workflow
• Develop and ensure the company's quality direction (audit, training programs, company procedures)
• Experience with SixSigma, ISO and Quality Systems Audits
• Supervisory and training experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance in manufacturing setting-print environment preferred
Excellent compensation and benefits package. All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Arnie Kahn at email@example.com. Please mention Ref. #66835W
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.