Maintenance Manager (California)
Industry leader in Plastic Card Manufacturing is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager. This is a growth opportunity with a high-volume manufacturing company that nurtures their own and gives back to communities.
• Coordinate and direct the daily activities in the maintenance department (includes safety, quality, troubleshooting and repair)
• Develop, train and lead a team
• Ensure compliance with federal and state laws, policies and regulations
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques (implementation and management)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent compensation and benefits package. All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Arnie Kahn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention Ref. #66837W
Email us at email@example.com or apply below.