Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator (California)
Industry leader in Plastic Card Manufacturing is seeking Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator (California). A great opportunity with an employer that values collaboration.
• Manage the planning and implementation of occupational safety and health environmental programs
• Ensure compliance with federal and state laws, regulations and standards
• Maintain regulatory recordkeeping, develops and conducts training as needed
• Experience and/or training in California
• Bilingual - Mandarin/English strongly preferred, Trilingual - Spanish desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Great compensation and benefits package available. All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Arnie Kahn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention Ref. #66839W
Email us at email@example.com or apply below.