Printing - Digital Press / Bindery Operator (Northeast)
Growing digital printing company located in the Northeast is seeking Press Operators for 2nd or 3rd shift. This company prides itself on a team environment that encourages innovation and community involvement and fosters respect.
Competitive compensation, benefits package, and relocation assistance provided.
• Operating a high-speed digital inkjet press: Printer set-up & operation, finishing, and troubleshooting
• Leading, coaching, and training junior operators
• Assist management as needed
• Must have 3+ years' experience running a digital production printer, inkjet and Oce/Canon experience preferred
• Experience with bindery functions: cutting, folding and stitching
• High School Diploma/GED
• Willingness to work a 2nd or 3rd shift (2nd is 3pm-11:30pm, 3rd is 11pm-7:30am)
• A strong commitment to quality and safety
• Experience using Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
• Flexibility to work overtime as needed
• Possess mechanical aptitude
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Donna Monaco at email@example.com or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. #66844W
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.