Mailing Production Supervisor (Northeast)
Prominent Northeastern Direct Mail company is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor for their 2nd shift. This state-of-the-art firm with a national reputation provides an excellent working environment. Competitive compensation and benefits package with relocation assistance.
• Supervise all aspects of the 2nd shift presorting department and possibly the inserting area as well
• Lead, coach and train machine operators within a fast-paced environment
• Planning, organizing and monitoring of production to achieve maximum productivity and quality
• Oversee machine set-ups to reduce change times along with shift scheduling to meet customer on-time deliveries
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• A proven track record of supervising a 10+ person team, while reducing costs, and maintaining a high level of quality
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with OCR presorting equipment. Bell & Howell / Fluence Automation preferred
• Hands-on experience with mailing inserters like Pitney Bowes a plus
• Ability to coach, mentor, train and inspire commitment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literate with knowledge of USPS regulations
All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Donna Monaco at email@example.com or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. #66842W
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.