Lettershop Presort Manager (Upstate NY)
Upstate NY digital printer with in-house billing services, finishing, warehousing, presorting, mailing and distribution is seeking an experienced Presort Manager with a solid supervisory track record in statement processing and mailing. They are a growing team driven company. Competitive compensation and benefits package with relocation assistance.
• Manage all aspects of 3 shift presorting department
• Hire, lead, coach and train team members and supervisors within a fast-paced mail environment
• Planning, organizing and monitoring of the department to achieve maximum productivity and quality
• Work with other department managers throughout the facility
• Bachelor's degree preferred but candidates with 8 years of experience will be considered
• A proven track record of supervising a 20+ person team, while reducing costs, and maintaining a high level of quality
• 5+ years of supervisory experience
• Experience with mailing OCR presorting equipment
• Ability to coach, mentor, train within a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Be computer literate with knowledge of USPS regulations and Microsoft Office
All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Donna Monaco at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. #66847W
Email us at email@example.com or apply below.