Prominent graphic supplies company is seeking an experienced Product Specialist skilled in product safety, food safety and regulatory affairs to work out of their Chicago office.
• Handle internal and external questions on product safety for the US and Canada
• Determine grading and labelling of products
• Work closely with overseas teams in Europe and India as well as external experts/consultants
• Recordkeeping as determined by TSCA and MSDS preparation
• Keep up to date on legislation, regulations and standards covering chemical, inks, substances for food contact, food safety and printing
• Attend conferences and represent the company within trade associations
• Have a bachelor's degree in Chemistry
• Must have excellent analytical, communication, and project management skills
• Be able to travel internationally for training
• Knowledge of global regulations and legislation for chemicals and printing inks
• Have experience working with chemicals and inks
• Be familiar with the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) and Canada Domestic Substances List (DSL)/Non-domestic Substance List (NDSL)
• Experience with SAP and MS Office
• Knowledge of US FDA food contact regulations and Canadian FCM lawsAll information kept in strict confidence.
Contact Donna Monaco at PrintLink or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. #67005B
Email us at email@example.com or apply below.