Well established Minneapolis area printing company is seeking an experienced Electrician/Electrical Maintenance Technician to cover 3rd shift. This is a team oriented, in-plant-based position so there is no travel. Excellent wage + shift differential, time and a half overtime with double time on Sundays, benefits package as well as relocation assistance.
• Performing electrical and electro-mechanical troubleshooting, installing, repairing printing press and bindery equipment
• Maintaining electrical systems
• Working with internal departments as well as external contractor
• Associates degree
• At least 3 years' experience electrical and electro-mechanical maintenance on industrial equipment
• A strong background in electronic diagnostics, AC\DC drive systems, and control circuits
• Ability to work with Windows PC's and read schematics and circuit/wiring diagrams
• Experience with PLC’s and automation controls preferred
• Experience with printing presses, bindery equipment and finishing systems such as die-cutters, folders, stitchers and perfect binders a plus.
• Journeyman Electrician License a plus
All information kept in strict confidence.
Contact Donna Monaco at email@example.com or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. #67007w
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.