Digital Print Manager (Ohio)
A prominent large format POP full-service printer in Ohio is seeking an experienced hands-on Digital Print Manager. This is an opportunity with a company that implements cutting-edge technologies to drive retail marketing solutions.
• Manage 2-3 direct reports and 12 indirect reports
• Oversee a production schedule for a digital and a large format printing
• 5-10 years of experience with a prepress, digital large format inkjet equipment
• Managerial experience
• Excellent communication, project and time management skills
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of design software and RIP software
Excellent compensation, benefits and relocation assistance. All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Arnie Kahn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention Ref. #66856W
Email us at email@example.com or apply below.