Lab Technician - Ink R&D (New England)
Innovative global equipment company is seeking an experienced Lab Technician for a Boston area facility to assist in the research and development of inkjet inks for printing on a variety of substrates. This individual will have the responsibility for the testing of solvent and digital inks along with developing and improving standard testing methods. Additionally, this candidate will support and troubleshoot customer ink inquiries. This is an innovative and creative company who is team oriented. Excellent salary and benefits.
•Test and provide detailed feedback to help bring new ink, solvent, and primer products to market
•Help in the design, qualification, and troubleshooting of new products
•Maintain documentation for new product testing
•Assist the research and development team to implement new methods of decoration and evaluate new materials and inks
•Collaborate with the marketing team on new and current product line
•Become a product expert and provide technical information to customers and sales team
• At least 2 years of ink experience.
• Knowledge of digital printing, laser engraving, and/or pad printing
• Prior experience in a testing laboratory environment
• Experience using a Spectrophotometer and ink adhesion substrate testing
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Extensive experience with MS Office
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
All information kept in strict confidence.
Contact Donna Monaco at email@example.com or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. #67015B
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.