Envelope Adjuster / Machine Adjuster (Mid-Atlantic)
Growing direct mail company located in Virginia is seeking Envelope Adjusters. This company prides itself on a team environment that encourages innovation and community involvement and fosters respect. Competitive compensation, benefits package, and relocation assistance provided.
• Operating a high-speed W+D machines: Set-up & operation, finishing, maintenance & troubleshooting
• Leading, coaching, and training junior operators
• Assist management as needed
• Must have 2+ years' experience as a machine adjuster for envelope equipment; W+D experience preferred
• High School Diploma/GED
• Willingness to work a 3rd shift (Sun, Mon, Tue or Wed, Thur, Fri and every other Sun)
• A strong commitment to quality and safety
• Flexibility to work overtime as needed
• Possess mechanical aptitude
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Donna Monaco at email@example.com or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. #67014B
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.