HP Indigo Operator (East Coast)
PrintLink is seeking an experienced HP Indigo Operator. Experience with the HP 20000 is a plus. This is a day shift position and affords the opportunity to work on state of the art equipment in a growing market segment. The HP Indigo 20000 opens a realm of possibilities for flexible packaging converters, by enabling them to efficiently and profitably cope with changing market demands for shorter runs, more varied SKUs, and customized campaigns. HP Indigo is the only digital color printing process that matches gravure quality and is safe for primary food packaging.
• Conduct regular calibration and maintenance to achieve maximum press performance
• Complete color print requests using a file-to-print process
• Review of color proofs prior to releasing to internal and external customers
• Collaborate with numerous departments within the organization
• Work with in-house Graphic Designers to troubleshoot production-related printing issues
• 3+ years of experience in the operation and maintenance of an HP Indigo Digital Press
• Strong verbal, written, communication skills
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
• Ability to handle the workload in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work in a team environment
• HP Indigo Series 3 Press Trained and Certified
• Knowledge of HP SmartStream software
• Computer knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of color and pre-press processes
• Bindery and finishing experience
Apply online or contact Dino Scalia at email@example.com or 770.312.0620 with questions.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.