Submit your information
Our client, a well established company, offers comprehensive support to retail businesses. They succeed by fostering innovation, respect, accountability, and open communication, supported by advanced processes and technology. They are currently looking for a remote Account Executive. In this position, your primary responsibilities will involve identifying new clients and delivering tailored solutions to meet their P.O.P. needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Appointment setting with relevant and meaningful contacts
• Consistently exceeding assigned revenue objectives
• Identifying, developing, and cultivating new business opportunities
• Persuasively articulating our solutions offerings, competitive advantages and challenges directly and compassionately.
• Displaying a thorough understanding of assigned accounts business needs and revenue potential.
• Providing ongoing internal reporting and analysis using CRM tool for accurate pipeline management and forecasting
• Utilizing strategic planning, CRM opportunity management and reporting as part of the sales process
• Ensuring customer satisfaction from start to finish
• Administrative duties, to include completing Sales reports, word documents, spreadsheets, email correspondence, etc.
• Performing and completing all other work duties as assigned while meeting established deadlines
• Above average analytical and persuasive skills
• Above average ability to communicate both in written and verbal formats
• comfort and presence when presenting to all types and sizes groups
• Above average Microsoft Office Products skills
• Strong Social Media marketing, communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or 5 plus years of equivalent experience in P.O.P. displays, Large Format Offset and Digital Printing
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 20% overnight travel
STARTING BASE SALARY $100,000-$125,000.
For immediate consideration, you can contact Dino Scalia at 770.312.0620 or [email protected]. Please mention Ref #BH657.