Submit your information
Our Client is a leading-edge company that provides commercial and digital printing, finishing, graphic design, data analytics, direct mail processing, and fulfillment services. They seek a Bindery/Finishing Operator for their facility in Texas.
Perfect Binder Operator $20-23/hr
Saddle Stitcher Operator $20-23/hr
Cutter Operator $20-23/hr
Medical, Dental and Vision
Paid Life and AD&D Policies
Short and Long-Term Disability
401K + Company Match
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Employee Assistance Program
- Setup and operate a bindery equipment.
- Operates small finishing department machines as needed. Cutters, drills offline mailers, etc. Training will be provided as needed.
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance on all assigned equipment
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1 – 2 years of previous printing/finishing manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to lift 25lbs frequently and up to 50lbs occasionally
- Requires fine motor hand and arm movement, manual dexterity, and coordination
For immediate consideration, you can contact Dino Scalia at 770.312.0620 or [email protected] Please mention ref #BH501.