Submit your information
Our client, an established and leading manufacturer of UV systems for label and narrow web printing. This world-class organization seeks an experienced Business Development Executive. The position is based in Cleveland, OH, and the ideal candidate will become an expert in the company's product range and grow revenue in the narrow web market. This person will work primarily in the USA & Canada (must be open to frequent travel).
- Identify customer needs and develop a comprehensive customer acquisition strategy that drives value.
- Achieve sales growth with sustainable financial performance.
- Contribute reports on the market, sales opportunities, and threats.
- Provide potential customers with full technical and performance information.
- Build strong relationships with customers, peers, other departments, and managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
- To be the accountable customer contact for the lifetime of your projects, ensuring long term performance and success of every installation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Established record of success achieving sales targets, ideally in the industry or other capital equipment (primarily narrow web).
- Demonstrated ability to consult/sell to the highest level decision-makers.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who loves travel and building relationships to Jumpstart their career in a solid organization with plenty of opportunities.
For immediate consideration, you can contact Dino Scalia at 770.312.0620 or [email protected] Please mention Ref #BH198.