Submit your information
PrintLink is currently seeking an outgoing and motivated candidate with digital wide format and point of sale/retail expertise to enhance our growing wide format offering. Our customer is a digital and offset sheetfed printing company specializing in serving the packaging, retail display, education, and commercial markets. The company has been in business for over 90 years and they have done it with the right people, training, equipment and technology. The ideal candidate will be willing to travel, have a history of delivering an extraordinary customer experience, and have a desire to be part of a dynamic sales team.
- Gain a thorough understanding of capabilities, workflows, strengths and weaknesses by auditing each department.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities that marry up well with current capabilities
- Proper time management so that opportunities are identified and prospecting for new business becomes a primary focus
- Obtain in person meetings and give capabilities presentations. Use these meetings to learn the prospects needs and provide best case solutions
- Collaborate with the sales team where needed and provide routine updates to management on competitive developments
- Develop and maintain a professional network where your provide opportunity for growth
- 2 – 3 years of digital wide format and point of sale/retail sales experience
- Sales work experience that demonstrates expertise with: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation Skills, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Building Client Relationships and Motivation for Sales
- Ability to learn the Company's capabilities and seek out opportunities with new and existing customers while helping guide our path forward as we continue to develop our position in the POP/Retail space
All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Arnie Kahn at [email protected] or give us a call at 800-867-3463. Ref #56.