Submit your information
Our client is a nationally recognized leader in the print production of high-end magazines, catalogs, and commercial print. They seek a Controller (a hybrid position), a key Executive Leadership Team role, to lead the finance function and be responsible for overall financial planning, reporting, analytics, forecasting, and guidance. The ideal candidate has a strategic mindset and a strong manufacturing and operations background.
Compensation: $140,000-$160,000 Per year
Compensation includes a performance based bonus potential, Healthcare, 401K, and relocation support.
It is an empowered workplace culture where a ‘people first’ mentality.
- Own the financial planning and forecasting process.
- Hire, develop, coach, and inspire direct reports (team of finance/accounting professionals).
- Partner / Manage the Accounting team to ensure monthly financials are presented accurately and timely.
- Understand key business drivers for long-term sustainable goals and provide business decision support.
- Analyze the P&L and operational practices to recommend areas to reduce costs, improve quality, and create efficiencies.
- Control inventory and safeguard company assets.
- Conduct extensive product manufacturing, cost (project and expense), and ROI analyses.
- Interpret results and trends, monitor performance, and identify areas of improvement.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to provide critical financial and operational information.
- Develop ad-hoc modeling and analysis to support business decisions.
- Previous Graphics Industry Manufacturing Controller experience.
- BA degree in accounting, finance, or a related business field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 8+ years of proven financial leadership experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with all levels of an organization, from operations to senior management.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products, automated job cost accounting, and general ledger systems.
- A record of accomplishment of innovative process improvement and IT systems development.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Experience supervising direct a team of finance or accounting professionals preferred.
- MBA, CPA, or advanced degree preferred.
- Experience with lean manufacturing/Six Sigma a plus.
For immediate consideration, you can contact Dino Scalia at 770.312.0620 or [email protected]. Please mention Ref #BH565.