Submit your information
Well established digital printing company with full-service bindery located in the Minneapolis Minnesota area is seeking an experienced Night Shift Production Supervisor with a solid track record managing a team. This is a fast-paced production team driven by the principles of operational excellence and continuous improvement. This company promotes from within. Competitive compensation, relocation, and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and a Health Care Savings Account (HSA).
• Supervise Leads and Operators in all aspects of production including Digital Press, Bindery, Mailing, Packaging, and Fulfillment
• Lead, coach and mentor machine operators within a fast-paced printing environment
• Schedule personnel and monitor production to achieve maximum productivity and quality while maintaining the highest levels of safety
• Monitor and report plant performance metrics
• Work hand in hand with the Production Manager and other departments
• Promote safety and quality continuous improvement
• HS degree required (Associate or higher degree preferred)
• A proven track record of supervising a printing facility, while maintaining schedules and a high level of safety and quality
• 5+ years of supervisory experience of at least 15 employees withing a digital printing facility
• Knowledgeable in sheetfed/webfed digital presses and bindery equipment such as cutters, folders, stitchers, inserters and direct mailing equipment.
• Experience within a general commercial or Direct Mail printshop containing HP Indigo, HP high speed inkjet, Canon, Konica Minolta, Epson, Zund, Muller Martini, MBO, Standard Horizon, and W+D Inserters.
• Ability to coach, mentor, train, develop, and inspire commitment with employees
• Familiarity with process improvement, lean manufacturing, KPI's (Key performance indicators), and metrics
• Excellent project management, verbal and written communication skills as well as experience writing operational reports
• Computer literate with print management software and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to work a night shift (5pm-5am) Thursday – Saturday
• Flexibility on work hours during peak times to work through Sunday
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Donna Monaco at PrintLink or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. BH219