Submit your information
Our client is a full-service Direct Mail Marketing company with marketing, creative, print, and fulfillment capabilities (Upper Midwest). They are currently seeking an outgoing and motivated candidate for the Direct Mail Sales position. This is an opportunity with an organization that is growing quickly in the healthcare and education verticals.
- Responsible for selling conventional, direct mailing, and fulfillment services to a variety of market segments.
- Generate profitable revenue through sales by providing a consultative sales approach.
- Develop customer strategies for achieving revenue quota and maximizing long-term account revenue opportunities.
- Build and deliver customer presentations, demonstrations, and proposals.
- Communicate with customers by telephone, video conferencing, and on-site visits.
- Collaborate and provide routine updates to management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of outside sales experience, preferably in the printing and graphic communications industry.
- Previous experience with selling printing services, direct mailing, and/or fulfillment services, preferred.
For immediate consideration, contact Dino Scalia at 770.312.0620 or [email protected] Please mention Ref #BH239.