Submit your information
Prominent full-service commercial printer with multiple locations in Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Detroit is seeking a Director Client Services to serve as a direct liaison between the sales team, client, and print production facilities. This privately owned, financially strong company has sheetfed, web, large format, and digital print, including fulfillment and finishing capabilities. The position is based in Atlanta, GA.
- Oversee a team, including hiring, coaching, and directing a daily workflow of the department.
- Implement training and quality assurance programs.
- Create functional strategies and specific objectives to facilitate a quality customer service experience.
- Ensure timely and accurate production.
- Recommend updates and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies.
- Act as a liaison between the customer service department and other divisions in the company.
- Minimum of 2 years or more of experience in printing project management or client support.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Supervisory experience.