Submit your information
A global company is seeking an experienced remote Ohio based Field Service Technician skilled in electro-mechanical systems and high voltage equipment. You will be working from a home office and travelling throughout the US, Canada and Mexico. Must live within 45 minutes of a major airport. Competitive compensation, healthcare premiums for employee, spouse and children under 26 years of age are paid for by the company that includes medical, dental, vision coverage, extensive paid training, paid vacation, holiday pay, IRA with company match, cell phone, and laptop.
- Installation, retrofits, training of client maintenance personnel, service, and repair of curing equipment
- Work directly with customers in person at their printing plants and by phone/virtual
- Identify new business opportunities and work closely with the sales team
- Associates technical degree and electrical certifications preferred
- At least 3 years' experience mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical with 3 phase industrial machinery that is high voltage (380v/480v), knowledge of temperature controllers, PLCs (programmable logic controllers), AC drives, pneumatics, and PCB soldering.
- Field service experience travelling domestically and internationally
- Strong problem solving, testing, repairing, and troubleshooting experience
- Experience training maintenance teams
- Knowledge of UV (ultraviolet) or LED curing/drying equipment a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel extensively throughout North America (have a valid driver's license and current passport or the ability to obtain one)
- Must live within the state of Ohio near a major airport
- Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus
All information kept in strict confidence. We are recruiters dedicated exclusively to the printing/packaging industry. Contact Donna Monaco at Printlink.com or give us a call at 800-867-3463. BH471