Submit your information
Our client, a prominent full service commercial printer with direct mail, lettershop and wide format capabilities (Columbus, Ohio), seeks an experienced Estimator. This individual will be responsible for preparing estimates for all potential jobs, planning production requirements for all jobs and effectively communicating requirements and plans for all jobs.
- Work closely with managers, supervisors, and manufacturing personnel to develop, review and/or confirm information regarding various manufacturing plans.
- Negotiate pricing and schedule materials, including evaluation of pricing from outside vendors.
- Estimate and plan jobs in the most efficient and economical fashion.
- Coordinate the manufacturing of jobs with outside service vendors.
- Partner with Purchasing to continually evaluate the performance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
- Knowledge of Monarch or other EFI estimating software is a big plus. Project Management experience is of interest as well.
A complete benefits package to full-time employees. Our package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays, paid time off and more.
If interested in learning more, please call Arnie Kahn at (716) 866-9661 or email resume to: [email protected]. Please mention BH#161.