Submit your information
Global company is seeking an experienced Field Service Technician skilled in electro-mechanical systems and high voltage equipment based in Northeast Ohio. You will be working from an office and travelling throughout the US, Canada and Mexico. Competitive compensation, fully paid medical coverage for employee and family as of first day of employment, vision, dental, extensive paid training, paid vacation, personal and 10 federal holidays, IRA with company match, company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- Installation, retrofits, training of client maintenance personnel, service, and repair of curing equipment
- Work directly with customers in person at their printing plants and by phone/virtual
- Identify new business opportunities and work closely with the sales team
- Associates technical degree and electrical certifications preferred
- At least 3 years' experience electrical and electro-mechanical with 3 phase industrial machinery that is high voltage (380v/480v), knowledge of temperature controllers, PLCs (programmable logic controllers), AC drives, pneumatics, and PCB soldering.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (have a valid driver's license and current passport or the ability to obtain one)
- Strong problem solving, testing, repairing, problem-solving, and troubleshooting experience
- Experience training maintenance teams
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel extensively throughout North America
- Must be able to commute to Cleveland, OH office (this is NOT a remote position)
- Knowledge of UV (ultraviolet) or LED curing/drying equipment and Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus
All information kept in strict confidence. We are recruiters dedicated exclusively to the printing/packaging industry. Contact Donna Monaco at Printlink.com or give us a call at 800-867-3463. BH471