Submit your information
Our client, a growing folding carton, digital and offset sheetfed printing company in Ohio, seeks an experienced Finishing Manager to join their dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the bindery and finishing department, and involved in Strategic Planning, Budgeting, and Organizational Development.
- Lead and guide the bindery and finishing department in day-to-day operations
- Drive strategic planning, budgeting, and organizational development efforts
- Oversee safety initiatives and foster a safe work environment
- Build and nurture relationships with customers and suppliers
- Proven expertise in lean manufacturing principles and effective leadership
- Proficiency in bindery and finishing, including knowledge of folder gluer equipment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Pay: Up to $100,000
Relocation assistance available
It's an opportunity for professional growth within a cutting-edge facility!
Health Care Coverage
Eight (8) Paid Holidays
Employee Incentive Programs
Basic Life Insurance
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Climate Controlled Work Environment
Only candidates with minimum 3-5 years’ experience in printing need to apply.
Work authorization in the United States is required for this position.
All applications will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Join a forward-thinking organization that values your skills and offers a path to career advancement! Contact Arnie Kahn at 716-866-9661 or [email protected] (Ref. # BH511).