Submit your information
Our client is a thriving company dedicated to providing label solutions to meet the unique needs of customers. They are looking for a talented Key Account Manager to drive sales growth and build lasting relationships in Central California (onsite) to expand our presence in the retail, grocery, and fresh food sectors.
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers consistently collaborating and seeking organic growth
- Maintain these relationships in the current business environment with remote work practices
- Develop and implement growth opportunities by generating sales leads and new account prospects
- Create compelling sales presentations and proposals
- Close sales by building rapport with potential accounts and explaining product capabilities
- Ability to travel up to 30% overnight travel – including some weekends, and occasionally with little advance notice – when the current situation has subsided
- Successful track record meeting and exceeding sales projections
- 3+ years’ experience in sales to the food industry or equivalent experience with food products preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge of printing requirements or the ability to rapidly grasp the fundamentals of label production
For immediate consideration, you can contact Dino Scalia at 770.312.0620 or [email protected]. Please mention Ref #BH703.