Submit your information
A prominent Midwest full service commercial printer with an in-house lettershop and finishing is seeking a Lead Bindery Operator. It's a perfect opportunity for an experienced operator who can run our MBO equipment and/or help with saddle stitching, folding/cutting.
- Operate high speed MBO sheet fed and web fed bindery equipment.
- Setup machines to meet specifications, trouble shoot and report recurring issues as needed.
- Perform and adhere to basic maintenance schedules.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous bindery experience preferred.
- Ability to bend, kneel, reach, stand and lift up to 50 lbs. 8+hrs /day as needed.
Pay & Benefits:
- Pay range is $18-$28 per hour.
- Benefits includes three medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays, paid time off and much more.
Excellent compensation and benefits package. All information kept in strict confidence. Contact [email protected] Reference BH#337.