Submit your information
Maintenance Service Tech – (Print / Packaging)
• Provide preventative maintenance services for plant equipment
• Troubleshoot and repair breakdowns of manufacturing equipment
• Maintain documentation and all repair / modification records as required by provincial regulation;
• Actively participate in continuous improvement activities
• Ensure all Health and Safety standards are understood and practiced
• 3-5 years’ experience within a print or packaging manufacturing environment.
• Must have a valid Industrial Millwright license (433A).
• Strong working knowledge of hydraulics / pneumatic systems,
• Experience with machining and parts fabrication, including welding.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and problem solving skills.
Please apply direct to [email protected]
(and/or Indeed Posting, PrintLink Website)
All information kept strictly confidential.