Submit your information
Leading label manufacturer looking for an experienced Plant Production Supervisor.
As Plant Production Supervisor you would ensure production objective requirements are met on a daily basis.
• Act as a mentor to employees and facilitate continuous improvement in performance.
• Coordinate production schedule, meeting all set quality and efficiency standards.
• Conduct & communicate company policies and procedures for a safe and clean plant operation.
• Train employees in job duties, safety procedures and Company policies.
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
• Prepare production reports & ensure that production data is presented in an accurate and timely basis.
• 10 years’ experience within Label manufacturing environment
• 5 years’ experience within plant supervisors role
• Leadership, coaching, flexibility, and adaptability required
• Experience working with press, finishing operators, and production personnel
Competitive Base Salary, Plus Bonus, Benefits included
Please send your resume:
Direct to PrintLink website posting or to [email protected]
All information kept strictly confidential