Submit your information
Our client, a specialty security printer in Western New York, seeks Prepress Supervisor to oversee day-to-day operations of the prepress department. It's a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company that partners with the world’s largest brand-conscious and highly-regulated organizations. In addition to a rewarding work culture, the company offers 70-80k per year and benefits including, healthcare, 401(k), 401(k) match, and relocation assistance.
- Manage job assembly and job pre-flight, including color management.
- Oversee product tooling, creation, compliance and validation.
- Responsible for product design, training, and budgeting.
- Ensure contract compliance.
- Maintain and repair equipment as needed.
- Participate in special projects and product development.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and organizational skills.
- The ability to maintain and repair equipment as needed.
- Understanding and use of prepress systems (Offset, Intaglio Gravure and Flexo).
Handling of large, delicate, aluminum plates and film material. Lifting consumable containers, and plate material up to 50 lbs.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties.
All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Arnold Kahn at 716-866-9661 or [email protected] Please mention Ref. BH 334.