Submit your information
Our client, a specialty printer, seeks Prepress Technician. In this role, you will handle pre-flight and job assembly, graphic design and Offset, Intaglio Gravure and Flexo plate making. It's a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company that partners with the world’s largest brand-conscious and highly-regulated organizations. In addition to a rewarding work culture, the company offers $30-$33 per hour, and benefits including, healthcare, 401(k), 401(k) match, and relocation assistance.
- Job assembly and job pre-flight.
- Plate design creation and plate validation.
- Handle approval proofs and imaging systems.
- Platemaking equipment maintenance.
- Understanding and use of prepress systems (Offset, Intaglio Gravure and Flexo).
- The ability to maintain and repair equipment as needed.
Handling of large, delicate, aluminum plates and film material. Lifting consumable containers, and plate material up to 50 lbs.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties
All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Arnold Kahn at 716-866-9661 or [email protected] Please mention Ref. BH 333.