Submit your information
Our client, an internationally known Press Manufacturer, seeks an experienced Field Service Technician/Press Mechanic with extensive sheetfed experience. This person will travel to customer locations to install, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair printing equipment.
- Offer mechanical and electrical services to clients in the field, including installing, repairing, and maintaining the printing equipment.
- Perform thorough audits on presses
- Troubleshoot complex mechanical issues
- Strong mechanical/electrical ability with sheetfed experience
- Willing to travel extensively to customer locations across the United States and Canada.
- Two years of related education and work experience in printing, press manufacturing, industrial/plant maintenance, or other related technical fields.
- Good customer service skills
- High School Diploma or GED-equivalent.
All information is kept in strict confidence. Contact Arnie Kahn at [email protected] Please mention Ref. # BH167.