Submit your information
Do you enjoy lake Life, gorgeous views, and a work-life balance? Our client, a full-service printing/marketing company in Northern Michigan, seeks a Press Operator. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow with an employer that values employees, customers, community, and environment.
What's in it for you as a job applicant?
- Working with a dynamic and supportive team while enjoying a quality life in a beautiful location.
- Relocation expense reimbursement (house-hunting assistance, as well as financial assistance).
- $1,000 signing bonus (you will receive $500 when you are a part of their team for 30 days, and another $500 once you've been with them for six months).
- Competitive Wages.
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance package.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Paid time off.
- Life Insurance.
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance.
- 401K with employer match.
- Run and operate a printing press.
- Responsible for the production of printed materials from start to finish.
- Shifts are 8 hours, Monday-Friday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm (flexibility to work night shifts, some weekends, and overtime when necessary).
- 2-3 years of experience as a press operator (offset/digital printing) or demonstrated capabilities in a mechanical/technical field).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
For immediate consideration, you can contact Dino Scalia at 770.312.0620 or [email protected] Please mention Ref #BH293.