Submit your information
Premier global ink and chemical company is seeking an Ink Technician to work in the Madison WI area. This is an in-plant based position where you will be the client facing representative of the company on-site at the printing facility so there is no travel. Competitive compensation and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, and 401(k).
• Mix and blend offset/litho conventional/UV/heatset paste inks to match colors
• Work directly with customers on-site
• Maintain inventory and keep accurate records
• Attend production meetings and work hand in hand with the press crews
• High School degree or equivalent (Associates degree a plus)
• At least 5 years' ink experience; conventional litho/offset paste ink experience preferred
• Experience with ink formulation software such as MixMaster or EvolvePro
• Experience mixing and blending sheetfed and web conventional, UV (Ultraviolet), and EB (electron beam) and Heat-set inks
• Knowledgeable in offset/lithographic sheetfed printing
• Strong problem solving and press-side troubleshooting skills
• Strong color visual acuity, and color matching skills
• Ability to commute daily to Milton WI (this is not a remote position)
All information kept in strict confidence.
Contact Donna Monaco at Printlink.com or give us a call at 800-867-3463. Ref #BH257