Submit your information
Our client, a specialty printer offering solutions and techniques for secure printing and finishing, seeks a Maintenance Supervisor. In this role, you will be responsible for projects and tasks related to electrical/mechanical repairs and maintenance in the location. Position requires supervision of an 8+ person department with a shift focus. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys solving mechanical and electrical problems in a high-volume, industrial manufacturing environment. The pay for this role is 70-80k per year.
- Handle projects and tasks, such as troubleshooting and repairing electro-mechanical equipment and systems.
- Perform general facility maintenance (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, building issues).
- Conduct preventive maintenance inspections.
- Act professionally as the company facility maintenance liaison with equipment vendors and contractors.
- Supervise assigned personnel and develop training while maintaining production schedules.
- Experience in the general trades (plumbing, electrical, HVAC) assembling and installing electrical, mechanical, and electro-mechanical equipment and systems.
- Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Able to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Able to lift and move up to 75 pounds.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3-5 years related experience and training; or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience in the maintenance of printing and finishing equipment (offset and envelope presses, sheet variable imaging lines, packaging systems, and other essential print finishing equipment) is preferred.
All information is kept in strict confidence. Contact Arnold Kahn at [email protected] Please mention Ref# BH 324.