Submit your information
Our client, a specialty printer, seeks Plant Manager. It's an outstanding opportunity with a company that breaks new ground in the security printing world by bringing innovative technology. The ideal candidate is passionate about management, driving continuous improvement, and optimizing all processes. In addition to rewarding work culture, the company offers excellent compensation up to 130k per year, and benefits, including healthcare, 401(k), 401(k) match, and relocation assistance.
- Oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing.
- Increase production, assets capacity, and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining quality.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives.
- Recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements.
- Proven work experience as a Plant Manager
- Familiarity with security printing industry-standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Excellent communication and team-building skills.
- Bachelor's degree required.
*The above is not an exhaustive list of duties.
All information is kept in strict confidence. Contact Arnold Kahn at 716-866-9661 or [email protected]