Submit your information
A full-service direct mail company in Western New York seeks a Production Manager to oversee the production activities for three shifts. In this role, you will ensure that production and profitability goals are on target, manage administrative tasks, oversee production staff, and perform other duties.
- Hire, manage, and train production supervisors and department leads.
- Oversee production employee schedules for 3 shifts and determine overtime staffing needs, including workforce planning and forecasting.
- Set and enforce production expectations and best practices.
- Manage and evaluate production machinery to ensure productivity.
- Establish a workflow that enhances production speed and efficiency.
- Oversee production equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain safety audits to comply with OSHA standards/best practices.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Experience in manufacturing operations and supervisory experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in all areas of digital print and mail processing.
- Must be able to stand for 12 hours.
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 25lbs; occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to bend, squat, reach, push, and pull with frequency.
All information is kept in strict confidence. Contact Arnold Kahn at [email protected] or 716-866-9661. Please mention Ref# BH 387.