Submit your information
Our client, a metro NY/NJ-based printing and visual communications company, is one of the top workplaces in the area. They are currently seeking a Production Planner with extensive folding carton experience. It is the opportunity to be part of projects for some of the world’s largest brands!
We’re looking for a highly organized, strong communicator knowledgeable in planning and various print production methods.
The role is critical in bringing client projects to life, and the company will assist with relocation.
- Manage all aspects of production for assigned jobs from start to finish.
- Deliver products within the given budget and on time that meet customer expectations and quality standards.
- Ensure all proofs, drawdowns, and prototypes are of the highest quality and accuracy.
- Coordinate and communicate with department managers and outside vendors.
- Review project costs to ensure billing accuracy.
- At least ten years of direct industry experience in a folding carton production planning role.
- Excellent project skills and problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: – $85,000-$105,000 based on experience
401k with company match, Medical, Dental, and Vision
Vacation, Sick Time, and Closed Holidays
All information is kept in strict confidence. Contact Arnie Kahn at [email protected] or 716. 866.9661 (mention ref BH617).