Submit your information
Growing printing company is seeking an experienced lead Production Scheduler for their Midwest location. Extensive knowledge of offset & digital printing, bindery, inserting, and mailing necessary along with a solid track record of scheduling within a fast-paced printing facility. Competitive compensation, relocation assistance, and benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA) and 401k with company match. Must be willing to relocate to a rural Midwest location.
- Manage all aspects of scheduling plant production departments including Pressroom, Bindery, Inserting, and Mailing
- Hire, lead, mentor, coach, and train scheduling team members within a fast-paced environment
- Plan, organize, schedule, and monitor production to achieve maximum productivity and quality while maintaining safety
- Collaborate with management teams within the plant and across the organization
- Associate degree preferred
- A proven track record of leading a team within a printing facility, while increasing efficiencies, and maintaining a high level of quality and safety
- 3+ years of lead/supervisory experience preferably within a direct mail facility
- Knowledgeable in capabilities of offset and digital printing presses, folders, stitchers, inserters, and mailing equipment
- Ability to coach, mentor, train and inspire commitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office, print management/ERP, and scheduling software experience. EFI PrintStream experience a plus.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to relocate to the rural Midwest
All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Donna Monaco at PrintLink or give us a call 800-867-3463. Please mention Ref. BH376