Submit your information
Do you enjoy thriving in a complex world surrounded by multinational teams worldwide? If you are ready for an exciting journey of maximizing the value of products and simplifying operations, this is one of a kind opportunity. Our client, a global e-commerce company, seeks Promotional Products, Product Manager. This is a US Remote position, and the pay range is $135K-$150K. Our ideal candidate is based on the East Coast.
What You Will Do:
- Create the strategy to grow and optimize the North American Promotional Products Assortment.
- Analyze the market landscape, the supplier & fulfiller offering, and customer needs and translate that into a strategy and roadmap.
- Work cross-functionally to execute your strategy partnering with the Fulfiller Onboarding team in Barcelona and Boston.
- Lead a Product Specialist team in Tunis (4FTE) to help create the assets needed to market our products.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team in Barcelona and Boston to align on strategic goals.
- You’ll Report to the Director Sourcing & Procurement PPAG in Amsterdam.
- Partner with direct counterparts in Amsterdam, Sydney, and Tokyo.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred majors: Business, Marketing, Economics
- 7-10 years of experience in the Promotional Products industry and brings an extensive network of suppliers and fulfillers in the US (and preferably Canada)
- Extensive experience in Product / Category Management in Apparel or Hardgoods, or both.
- The ability to adapt in a face-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Must have a broad and open worldview and work across cultures and time zones.
The company offers top shelf benefits, rewarding work culture, and plenty of development opportunities.
For immediate consideration, you can contact Dino Scalia at 770.312.0620 or [email protected] Please mention Ref #BH338.