Submit your information
Our client in Ohio is a marketing solutions provider specializing in multi-format commercial printing, cross-media, and fulfillment services. They work in several vertical markets, including healthcare, higher education, and marketing agencies. They currently seek Promotional Product Specialist who will make a difference by bringing unique ideas and building positive relationships with clients and vendors. It's a great work culture that prioritizes teamwork and community!
- Work closely with the sales team, internal/external customers, and vendors.
- Source and present innovative promotional products.
- Prepare client presentations, including ideas, cost estimates/quotes, delivery, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Five years of related experience or equivalent education and experience is required.
- Working knowledge of promotional product software and wholesale suppliers (for example, SAGE, Commonsku, ASI, SanMar).
*The list is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities.
While performing this job, the employee must regularly talk or hear. The employee must stand, walk, bend, use hands and fingers to handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms for extended periods. The employee must also be able to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. regularly. Specific vision abilities required in this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Excellent compensation, benefits and relocation assistance. All information kept in strict confidence. Contact Arnie Kahn at [email protected] or call at 716-866-9661.